Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Va Tech Assassin

AzRednek

The radio news reported the VA Tech muderer bought one gun via the interent and picked it up legally at a local FFL. If the anits have their way we can kiss gunbroker, galleryofguns etc goodbye. I can't wait to hear what the cow's mouth Sarah will have to say about it. The cuXX will completely distort how firearms are purchased on the net and the liberal media will jump on it like flys on turds. Similiar to the way they sold the so-called assault rifle as a full auto machine gun to the dim witted public that unfortunately votes. I'm sure her press release will include the words "for the children".

The poor fool in Wisconsin that sent it in good faith to an out of state FFL will probably be dealing with lawsuits and a miserable lifestyle for the next ten years. All I have to say to Sarah is get a life and MOOOO.

Sorry for the rant, to much coffee I guess but needless to say I've been pissed since hearing the way it was reported.

The website is down http://www.thegunsource.com/

The radio news reported the VA Tech muderer bought one gun via the interent and picked it up legally at a local FFL. If the anits have their way we can kiss gunbroker, galleryofguns etc goodbye. I can't wait to hear what the cow's mouth Sarah will have to say about it. The cuXX will completely distort how firearms are purchased on the net and the liberal media will jump on it like flys on turds. Similiar to the way they sold the so-called assault rifle as a full auto machine gun to the dim witted public that unfortunately votes. I'm sure her press release will include the words "for the children".

The poor fool in Wisconsin that sent it in good faith to an out of state FFL will probably be dealing with lawsuits and a miserable lifestyle for the next ten years. All I have to say to Sarah is get a life and MOOOO.

Sorry for the rant, to much coffee I guess but needless to say I've been pissed since hearing the way it was reported.

The website is down http://www.thegunsource.com/

[/quote

Let's not forget the rants of the all knowing big mouth Rosie O'Donnell.