Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Shsss ..want To Lose Money In The Market!

karlunity

Folks.

The market hates me.

I buy a stock it goes up..then it drops..if I hold it, it keeps going down or flatlines:

Googles..Starbucks...Emc.

If I sell it the &&^% goes up. TM..Boeing ...again I lose. : (

I am gonna write a letter to all the 500, if you don't want your stock to tank, put me on retainer.

If not, I will buy your stock.

Karl the dumb.

Since I am too dumb to be a capitalist,

perhaps I outta be a commie????

You might want to become mutual fund Karl.

I don't do too bad in the market. Last summer I was a newbie and lost a lot, but have studied really hard since then. I've nearly regained everything I've lost, which was quite a bit. I can tell you what I'm into if you want, just let me know.

I'd do the following- sign up at www.marketwatch.com. I'd get "The Street" newsletters. I think it is www.thestreet.com. I get the free version. Investors Business Daily is good.

FC.

You are indeed a kind fella and a gentleman.

But I will not ask at this time.

I truly think that if I acquired your stocks, your portfolio would tank.

I would not do that to a friend.

It is not the end of the world.

I did not not put anything in the market, I could not afford to lose. :)

Thank you kindly.

karl

"Since I am too dumb to be a capitalist,

perhaps I outta be a commie???? "

Nahhh, nobody would be that dumb. Maybe you just need to seek counsel in your financial endeavors. Have you talked to Chuck?

Friends, remember what Mr. Getty said about getting rich----get up early, work late, and strike oil. That is the way to go. Hey, it worked for him!

Even if you make money in the stock market, if you are not invested in the companies that our Vice-President Dicky Cheney owns, you will lose in the end.

Oh, you don't have to own those companies. You just have to be a big enough shot to manipulate them.

Not hard to do, in capitalist America.

fritz

Karl,

My Dad told me the guarenteed way to double your money. He said,"Fold it over and put it back in your pocket." :lol:

I only have a small amount to invest each month . High risk but the potential payoff is great. I put the whole dollar in a lottery ticket.

Swamprat

I don't do day trading, don't have the time to devote to it. I use an investment counselor with AG Edwards to find things to invest in, not necessarily stocks (they have not done well for me). Mutual funds, ginnie mays, annunities--that is the way I go, along with a few CDs if they yield around 5 percent.

I can live with a 5 percent annum yield, as long as it is safe. Mr. Greenjeans (no longer associated with the Central Bank) robbed me for many years by offering "his" banks money at less than they were paying me. Another way the government can screw you, if you have money. Whose money was Mr. Greenjeans giving "his" banks at a cut-rate?

I guess you all know the answer---It was the TAXPAYERS' money!

fritz

I, too, tried what you're doing with little success even though I spent several years and several thousand dollars on education. Here is hands down the best book I've ever seen on the subject. Rule #1 by Phil Town. Check it out. It's worth your time. Promise.