Military Firearm Restoration Corner

What Not To Do

fritz

Do not, I repeat, do not mince one up for using in a sop for barbecue, then forget to wash your hands.

I always wash my hands AFTER using the rest room, not BEFORE. But I will from now on. My privates are on fire, and it's the damned jalapeno's fault!

Words to the wise,

fritz

The habeneros I grew in Florida were so hot that my fingers would burn through the next day after I cut one up. This led to my appreciation of the value of latex gloves as a kitchen accessory.

I developed techniques to avoid the other problem you alluded to - one hand wash wasn't enough - it required full-on degreaser (I'm squirming just thinking about it).

When we were kids,chiggers ate us alive,from our ankles to belly-button,so Mom would put Lysol in our bath water,and man you talk about setting you on fire.I've gotten pepper juice on my wanger too,but I think it's much worse when you get it in your eyes. Jerry

When I worked for the Post Office I had to drive a woman to the medical unit after she pepper sprayed a dog and took a dump a short time later. She pee'd in her pants on the way. After I returned to the station I was drug into the office and had to affirm I'd never tell anybody. Poor gal couldn't look me in the eye for months.