Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Coming Due

FC

I have two things to pay on by February: The two year license for BlueHost (every two years) for about $225 (they'll send a notice soon), and the managed site software, Invision. Crummy timing, huh? Right after Christmas! Anyway, I hate to bug for money, but I'll bring this up again when I get the BlueHost bill. I am posting now with the Invision email I got. I have always scanned the envelopes of who has given, plus the amount written on the envelope, so I can show what has come in. This place is better and far cheaper than EZBoard ever was. I can receive funds via PayPal.

Thanks fellas.

Thank you to the folks who volunteered to help manage the board. Happy New Year

This is an e-mail to remind you that your Invision Power Board Perpetual License is due to renew on 01/03/08. The renewal fee is $30.00. Your renewal fee covers the ability to access tech support, downloads, and IPS Beyond. If you have credit card details saved on file or a Paypal subscription you will be automatically charged for the renewal of your product. If you are uncertain if you have credit card details on file, please log into your Client Center and click on “Options” from the left hand side of the screen. Then you would click the "Billing" tab and select "Credit Card Details." You can remove or update your credit card information at any time. If you do not wish to renew your product, please simply reply to this e-mail indicating that you do not wish to renew. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

My address is:

Anthony Harkin

119-101 Cocos Pl.

Honolulu, HI 96818

Tony, I really appericate you hosting this site. I would love to contrubiute to this by sending some money to help things stay up and running, but right now with me being in college, cash is a little tight. This summer if money is needed for anything i would gladly help.I'll be back to pipe lining and making the good cash by then.

Brenden

The check is in the mail...(sorry I hada do it)

And it'll probably take the USPS barge a while to reach Pearl Harbor...but don't worry...it's on it's way!

You college students should keep eating your ramen noodles and drinking your beer...protein deficiency now will put hair on your back later (ask me how I know).

Let us hairy backs take care of this and save-up for your next milsurp.

You college students should keep eating your ramen noodles and drinking your beer...protein deficiency now will put hair on your back later (ask me how I know).

Let us hairy backs take care of this and save-up for your next milsurp.

DT, i'm afraid to ask how you know.lol. I'd like to help, and i will. I owe this site alot. This is pretty much my life right here, every night, or every free second i have, i'm on here learning alot from you hairy backs! Ramen noodles suck, i just drink beer and wild trukey, has all i need to reach my dreams of having that Environmental Science degree.

Brenden

Good news, we have more than enough to pay the bills. Actually, Blue Host was cheaper than expected. $197 is the total.

Here is what I want to do for you folks, so I'm financially responsible. I'll wait a bit to see what arrives in PayPal and the mail, total up the giving, subtract the expense, plus whatever I'll put in, then divide the cost by the number of people who gave. I'll see what the average cost per person was, and refund to you the difference. Some of you were far more generous than needed, I thank you, and will send you the difference.

tony

Dear Invision Power Services,

This email confirms that you have received a payment of $30.00 USD

Payment To Bluehost.com Jan. 5, 2008 Completed Details -$166.80 USD

So far I come up with 14 guys (including me) having given for a bill of about $205, including the Paypal fees. It comes out to about $15 each person. One guy gave $130! Anyway, since I don't know a lot of your real names vs. your screen names, I'll just pay you back anyway. It's only fair. I don't need any other money for the site. Ads are too expensive, even online anymore.

It takes about $12 per month to run the site, at the most. Pretty darned reasonable price.

Thank you to all of you who gave from your hard work.

Tony

oh, come on tony! put it to good use over there on the beach! you deserve it! surely those you "refund" can deny the money? we gave it to you because we appreciate this site and all you do to keep it going.

heath

I appreciate it, but I already refunded on Paypal to those who paid through there. Besides, "A good name is more to be desired than riches."

Besides, there's no beach time right now. The masters program has me really loaded with homework!

oh, come on tony! put it to good use over there on the beach! you deserve it! surely those you "refund" can deny the money? we gave it to you because we appreciate this site and all you do to keep it going.

heath

I agree... if you cannot go to the beach( don't tell the Hippy, she would be in tears, or more likely demand that you get more time off :rolleyes:) There is always the need for beer and bullets.

You put a hell of a lot more time and money in here then we do.

karl