Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Today

spec4 e4

remember the good times, and take solace that pain will no longer bother her.

heath

Agreed, very well spoken. All the best spec4!

Rob, know exactly what you went through. I was with my mother when she lost her battle to cancer. Part of you wanted her to hold on but the other part wanted it to end and stop her pain. She is with Christ now and pain free. Sure wish I could be with you for the services. You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rob, I truly am sorry for the loss of your mother. Having been in a similar situation in 2000 when my mother passed of cancer I can relate to the toughness of being there day and night, watching your loved one in their final hours. I pray that you may find comfort in knowing that the greatest gift you could have given her for her last birthday was to be there in her time of suffering. Take care my friend and let the Lord guide you to the peace you deserve.

My family and I would like to thank you guys for your support. Everything is going easy right now. My father give me his blissing to bury her ashes about my brother in Arkansas. I figure that I will have to fight, but I think my aunt talk to him before hand.

Once again thanks

Rob