Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Young Okalahoma Mom Takes Out The Trash

ShooterTom

Wow liberals way of thinking is down right demonic! this is a comment to the artice from the "huffington post"

Joel Racicot

3 Fans

12 minutes ago(10:58 AM)

"OK, I have two issues with this. First, why would it take more than 21 minutes to get someone to respond to a 911 call? Did all the cops go to the New Years Eve party?

Second, the 911 operator said "you do what you have to do to protect your baby"? To an 18 year old? Really? Wow! That kind of thought process alone makes a case for gun control and restrictio­ns.

Understand that I feel for this poor girl and her situation. I'm not sure what I would have done. However, I place the blame for this death entirely on law enforcemen­t. Where were they? And who tells anyone to go ahead a shoot someone? The 911 operator essentiall­y sanctioned this killing. Hope someone sues the police department and 911 service for wrongful death."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/04/mom-kills-intruder_n_1183336.html?ref=mostpopular

I am glad the girl doesnt live in Illinois, land of the FOID card. She would be in jail awaiting a hearing.

Fortunately she doesn't live in a state where she would have to prove she couldn't have escaped out the back door. Wish I knew where she lived I'd send her some extra buck shot.

Hope someone sues the police department and 911 service for wrongful death."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/04/mom-kills-intruder_n_1183336.html?ref=mostpopular

Somebody likely will sue if the bad guy is of a certain ethnic background. Jessee and and Al will be in town for sure following the scent of $$'s.

My X-wife after washing out as a cop after two attempts (possibly 3) went into dispatching. Her and her dept had two lawsuits filed because of her actions while dispatching. She prevailed in both and in one case the judge ruled the suit as frivolous and awarded the police dept their legal fees defending it.

Oddly enough, she's doing a phone interview on Fox right this moment. I say "Good for her!". If our legislators had their way, we would all be victims to the thugs and criminals of this world. It warms my heart to see people (especially young people) are still willing to stand-up for themselves, and the Second Amendment of our Constitution. The Philistines are at the gates.