Thank you to donors

FC

I'm only out $90, and that's no big deal. Thank you to the following folks:

Bubbamauser (Roy)

DT (Ken S.)

Tom

Sonic1

Spiris

Remember that I'm not pushing any prior donors, just maybe a little nipple tweak on the old timers getting cheap! Nah, I'll live!

The good thing is we are set for two years. I'm liking this place!

I am going to cough up some moola too...I'm cheap, but I won't take advantage! I just hope that this site is going to be like this for good, otherwise I might stay away again!

Of course, some of you would probably like that!

Tony, as I said I will be sending a bit as well, like some others, just waiting on payday. Most all here are happy to contribute to the cause I am sure and we all appreciate the efforts you have gone to in order for this site to continue to exist. Just our way of saying thanks to you. swamp_thing

CG, seems to me you have given before. With the hassle that it is for you to get greenbacks I'd say you don't need to trouble yourself too much.

Thanks to you folks. I told my wife how amazing the giving spirit is here. At least now we have a fairly priced, good site. This is faster, more economical, and more reliable than EZBoard.

$125 ahead! I'm posting this for accountability sake. It will be used for the board in some manner. I would like a Yahoo listing, but it's probably not enough. I think their minimum is $200. I still get Google hits, but they won't allow gun site advertising. It does come up in searches though.

Thank you Karl and thank you Horsefly!