Military Firearm Restoration Corner

When does a C&R stop being a C&R???

And due to the fact that "that book" has some contradicting paragraphs in it, you must read that book VERY carefully.

Better yet, get a New York lawyer to read it to you!

fritz

Hey, its me carzngunz. I'd be very interested if you cite your authority. If I have made even one mistatement in my paragraph above I will appologize to all, and retire from ever commenting here again.

Its really no skin off my nose who is right here, these laws don't affect me in the least .... however, I must ask: as an 'Unregistered Guest' how would we ever know if you kept to your word to never post here again?

And, while I'm at it, why not register on this site with some kind of user name? You seem to have an interest in C&Rs ...

fritz,

I'm with you on this. The laws are contradictory and confusing at times. In the last few years the C&R laws have been clarified some, but there are still questions that come up all the time.

As for you, unregistered guest, my comments really weren't aimed at you personally. After re-reading the post it does sound that way though. If you had registered a real name I probably would have used another generic name. My point was that no one should take legal advice from ANY anonymous source on the internet. Especially when the answers, no matter how difficult to sort through, are provided to you.

Now some advice from me. Register a name and hang around. There are a lot of good and knowledgeable people here and just about everyone gets along well with each other. Everyone has something to share and there is always something to learn.